The 600gr. Roaster is a small, compact, tabletop coffee roaster ideal for coffee retailer applications. It has an automated roast profile and is very simple to operate. No previous roasting experience is necessary! Coffee beans roasted in a Sonofresco are comparable to the best commercial drum roasters on the market, at a fraction of the price. Sonofresco Roasters have proven reliability with over eleven years of service in coffee retailers around the world.
The roasting and cooling cycle time is about 16-18 minutes per batch. Roasting does not need constant attention so you can multi-task, offering maximum efficiency of your time. The 600gr. Roaster can produce up to 12 kg of roasted coffee per 8-hour day, sized perfectly for most coffee retail businesses. It allows the flexibility of custom roasting 600gr. at a time – different coffees, blends, and roast levels – from light roasts to dark French, Italian and Espresso.
Sonofresco Roasters use either natural gas or propane as their heat source and a small amount of electricity to operate the fan and control panel. Roasters are available in two styles; cherry red powder coating or sleek modern stainless steel.
Features of the 600gr. Coffee Roaster
- Roasts each time to an identical degree of roast
- Roasts up to 1.8kg per hour
- Simulates flavor profiles found in commercial production coffee roasters
- Selectable and repeatable roast color levels
- Roast Agtron Ranges #85 to #25 Visible roast process
- Gas fired hot air roaster with chaff separation
- Automated roasting and cooling cycle
- Models available in NG and LPG
- Weight: 25 Kg.
- Dimensions (width, length, height): 28.6 × 48.3 x 68.6cm
600gr. Models (Red Powder Coat or Brushed Stainless Steel):
1300 Propane, 230 vac, 50 hz, 1.5 amp
1400 Natural Gas, 230 vac, 50 hz, 1.5 amp
Contact us for Pricing.